"Convert your office documents to plain HTML"
As the name suggests, you can use Atrise ToHTML to convert documents (like Microsoft Office types of documents or RTF) to HTML or XHTML, which you can include easily in any website.
Here are the main features:
- It can work with Microsoft Office-powered documents (.docx, .docm, .doc, .wk, .xls, .mcw, .pwi,Â .wps), WordPerfect (.wpd, .doc), Windows Write (.wri)
- Simple and clean HTML5 code which you can beautify with CSS
- Drag & drop files
- Convert multiple folders or files on the fly
- You can even use it in command line mode, especially useful if you want to integrate it with other programs
- The conversion is extremely fast due to the multi-threading technology
- Support for dual core processors
Download Atrise ToHTML if you need to convert documents into HTML/XTHML.
What's new in this version: Tested with Windows 10 Technical Preview.; Andrew Revvo CA-signed.; Installer minor changes.
Top user review