"Web Survey Engine for ASP.NET 2.0"Full-featured Survey System enabling you to create surveys on-the-fly, complete with a reporting tool that generates attractive, customizable reports with pie charts, and dynamic filters that allow you to narrow results on selected criteria to facilitate analysis. Create single-page or multi-page surveys, complete with a reporting system with filtering capabilities, in a matter of minutes. Features include:
(1) Pie chart reports
(2) Multi-page surveys
(3) Progress bars indicating survey steps can be used for navigating between survey pages
(4) Answer Matrices for grouping questions in a table
(5) Assign roles to Administrative Users determining who can view reports, create surveys, or publish surveys.
(6) Send Email invitations and reminders to invite people to take surveys
(7) Allow or disallow multiple submissions from a single survey taker.
(8) Set an active date range for Surveys
(9) Apply your site's design to the surveys
(10) Assign multiple response types to a single question.
(11) Specify which response fields are required fields.
(12) Determine control types (dropdownlists, textboxes, radiobuttons, etc.) for each response type.
(13) Add date and email controls with validation (complete with a calendar pop up for the date control).
(14) Use data from external sources (i.e., another database on the server) to populate dropdownlists with answer options.
(15) Filter report results by date, or question responses (i.e., determine custom filters to use as criteria for generating reports).
(16) Multiple report views (to display comments, raw scores, question averages, section averages, text answers, or any combination of the above).
(17) View reports averaging results collectively or view reports on individual survey submissions one by one.
(18) And More!
Requirements: .NET Framework version 2.0, MS SQL Server 2005 or later, IIS, Internet Explorer 5.5 or later
What's new in this version: New features include: Multi-Page Surveys, Pie Chart Reports, Layout Manager, Progress Bars, Copy Survey Structure and new Printable Reports
Top user review