Published by ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG on 23 Feb 2011
Developerashampoo GmbH & Co. KG
Updated23 Feb 2011
Downloads168 (2 last week)
"Ashampoo Magical UnInstall"Windows becomes slower and slower with time. However, this is not an issue about age which can`t be avoided, but increasing unused data placed on the motherboard may cause loss of speed when using Windows. This is due to the fact that each newly-installed application adds new files and registry entries to the chaos. Which is even worse: numerous files, drivers, links and registry entries remain after uninstallation which are actually not used anymore, however, still keep the system busy which therefore leads to loss of speed.
Ashampoo Magical UnInstall completely monitors each new installation. This is ensured by the system remembering each single change to the system. But that`s not all to it: Installations can be completely undone, if requested. This means: If you leave uninstallation of software to Ashampoo Magical UnInstall, the system will look afterwards the same as before installation, i.e. no single unused file will remain on the system.
Ashampoo Magical UnInstall offers a modern and easy-to-use surface. Once installed and configurated, the tool works from the Windows system tray. An internal help feature explains each single function of the tool.
A brief summary of the most important features:
- Automatically recognizes a retrieved SETUP.EXE or INSTALL.EXE programme and records the following installation.
- The tool may be configurated in such a way as to recognize also installation programmes with any other names.
- Any uninstallation can be undone at any time using the ReInstaller tool
- Automatic checking for available updates online
- Installation screen starts with installation and records any changes to the system.
- Any newly-installed add-ons, plug-ins or patches can be added to installation recordings at a later stage
Requirements: minimum screen resolution of 800 x 600 pixels, Approx. 10 MB for the program files
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Ashampoo Magical UnInstall on 17 May 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: