"Lost a serial number? MyKeyFinder finds them."
Did you manage to lose a serial number for a program you've installed in the past? You didn't save the serial in a safe place, uninstalled or deleted the utility from your system and now can’t use the software you've already paid for?
Here’s how MyKeyFinder will save the day for you:
- It will scan your system and find lost serial numbers automatically
- You can browse through all the software keys found
- It will find all keys saved in the Windows registry
- Export everything into text, PDF, CSV or just copy the info directly to clipboard and ready to be pasted in the program alert box or into a password file
- Removes all the duplicates found
- You can whitelist or blacklist the different entries MyKeyFinder will bring back
- Works on all Windows versions, 32 and 64-bit
Install MyKeyFinder if you want to recover lost software licenses.
Requirements: .net Framework 2.0
What's new in this version: The new version of MyKeyFinder contains white and blacklist for result improvement. You can easily add items to the black list to prevent false positives to minimize wrong entries in the results. If an entry is not found, you can add it to the white list and MyKeyFinder will search for it next time.
Updated12 Feb 2018
Downloads3,457 (11 last week)
Top user review