Published by 3delite on 28 Apr 2013
"Process priority class optimizer for Windows"Process Priority Optimizer is a process priority class optimizer for Windows NT/XP/Vista/7 systems through psapi.dll.
- Simple and easy to use
- Automatically adjust applications execution priorities based on user preference (set and save process priority - AVI compression won't slow down your computer)
- Automatically shutdown unwanted applications/processes (viruses, ad-ware, silly programs, etc.)
- Set and save process CPU affiinity
- Transparently boost performance (and system responsiveness)
- Anti-LockUp: automatically withdraw CPU time from aggressive processes
- Shutdown processes automatically at a given date-time
- Uses only ~12MBs of memory and very little CPU time
- Win32 and Win64 version
- Windows NT/Windows XP (psapi.dll)
- DirectX9 and a compatible 3D GFX card
Limitations in the unregistered version:
- Saving the settings is disabled
- 25 day trial
The default setings should be ok for a regular user.
There is a safety switch that will turn off optimizing if the cycle's length is greater then the preset. Setting the optimizing cycle lower will react to boosting mechanism only.
Setting the managing profiles refresh to smaller value speeds up the auto-set class priorities task. Optimizing cycle timing also affects the Anti-LockUp (automatic priority class lowering function) reaction speed.
Requirements: DirectX9 and a compatible 3D graphic card
What's new in this version: Fixed offline icon and the configuration wizzard.
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Process Priority Optimizer on 8 May 2013 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: