Published by MBLabSoft on 21 Sep 2013
"Library of report design components."Vivid Report is a library of visual components for C++ Builder and Delphi, which provides creating reports of almost any complexity.
Vivid Report provides perfect guaranteed printing quality and excellent productivity of designing.
Vivid Report provides the following possibilities:
- Full Unicode support.
- Unlimited amount of hierarchy levels of reports.
- Placing of images of the data in several bands on different pages.
- Four modes of printing: stretching or compressing of the report page onto the printer page, the division of the report page onto several printer pages, placing the report page onto the printer page, the select of the printer page pursuant to the report page.
- Export of reports into the HTML, EMF, BMP, GIF, JPEG, RTF, XLS, ODT, MHT files.
- Definition of all sizes and coordinates in various physical measurement units up to 0.01 mm.
- Unique alignment properties of bands on a page.
- Formatting of all text objects (strings and rich texts) independent of the current device resolution.
- True transparency of bands and graphical images.
- All data containers provide the static specifying of the data and the getting of the data from the database.
- The grid component allowing to create the 1D and 2D tables of a very complex structure.
- The print of values of the currency independent of current regional Windows settings.
- The print of twenty types of the bar codes (EAN 8, EAN 13, UPC A, 25 Interleaved, 25 Industrial, 25 Matrix, 39, 39 Extended, 93, 93 Extended, 128, EAN 128, PostNet, Codabar, MSI, UPC E0, UPC E1, UPC Supp2, UPC Supp5, PDF 417).
- A full-functional preview of the print.
- Customizable print progress.
The original concept of the report design in Vivid Report provide best possible WYSIWYG and multiple data using.
The source code of Vivid Report is available in Professional edition.
Requirements: C++ Builder 5
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Vivid Report for C++ Builder 5 on 21 Sep 2013 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: