"CAD Image - DWG/DXF PLT:VB, VC++, .NET,Delphi"CAD Image DLL is a high-quality component for using in wide scope of applications. Support of more than 30 both raster and vector formats is provided, including AutoCAD DWG, DXF, DWF, Hewlett-Packard HPGL, PLT, HGL, CGM, SVG, PDF, TIFF, JPG, GIF etc.
Incredible speed and accuracy of visualization in MS Visual Basic, MS Visual C++, Borland Delphi, Borland C++ Builder and other languages which support DLL technology.
CAD Image DLL can be used as a developer library in 32- and 64-bit systems to support:
- DWG/DXF/DWF CAD formats up to 2012 version
- Hewlett-Packard PLT, HPGL, HGL, HG, PRN, SPL, HPGL-2
- scalable Vector Graphics: SVG
- computer Graphics Metafile: CGM
- Windows metafile: EMF, WMF
- all popular raster drawings, including TIFF, BMP, JPG, PSD, and GIF
New CAD Image DLL Pro version provides functionality to export files to PDF, DXF, CGM, PLT/HPGL, SVG formats.
What's new in this version: - support of 32 and 64-bit systems - AutoCADâ„¢ 2012 DXF/DWG file formats are supported - better quality in reading and viewing vector formats (DXF, DWG, CGM, PLT/HPGL, SVG) - export to PDF, DXF, CGM, PLT/HPGL, SVG (CAD Image DLL Professional version) - Unicode support - kernel improvements
Top user review