Published by ComponentPro on 22 Aug 2017
"Transfers files from your .NET application"The Ultimate FTP, FTP/SSL (FTPS) .NET Component offers a comprehensive interface for FTP, providing the developer with everything that he needs to incorporate secure file transfers in an application, as well as remote file management using FTP. In addition to downloading and uploading by file name, URL, and wild card masks, the FTP library also supports remote file management functionality such as directory listings and the ability to rename, delete and move files on the server. The component also offers the flexibility, ease of use and rapid development features of a component without the complexities of working with the native socket class or in-depth knowledge of how the File Transfer Protocols are implemented. In most cases, only a few lines of code are required to implement a file transfer in your application.
The following is a list of some key features of the component:
* Upload, download, append, rename and delete FTP file
* Large file support (can be greater than 4GB)
* Parse listings automatically
* Supports both ASCII and binary transfers
* Supports restarting interrupted uploads and downloads
* Abort operations smoothly
* Synchronizes folders easily
* Upload, download, or Remove entire directory (including subdirectories and files) quickly with a single line of code
* Supports Multi-threading. You can use as many threads as you want to speed up transferring files
* Unified Remote File System Architecture which allows you to directly and easily transfer and synchronize files between an SFTP file system and other file systems such as FTP, SCP, ZIP, Disk, Memory, etc.
* File transfer monitoring support with progress event
* Fully supports both event-driven (asynchronous) and blocking (synchronous) application designs
* Send and receive files to or from disk or memory streams. This allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files on-the-fly
* Built-in Zlib streams
* Filter files
Requirements: .NET 3.x or 2.x
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Ultimate FTP Component for .NET on 23 Aug 2017 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: