CAD Import VCL: dwg, dxf, plt, svg, cgm in Delphi 8.0
Published by CADSoftTools on 27 Mar 2017
"DXF DWG HPGL2 PLT SVG CGM Import VCL"CAD Import VCL is an easy-to-use API for using AutoCAD DWG, DXF, Hewlett-Packard HPGL, SVG and CGM file formats in Delphi/C++Builder applications.
Main CAD Import VCL features:
- CAD extentions: *.dwg; *.dxf; *.plt; *.hgl;*.hg;*.hpg; *.plo;*.hp;*.hp1; *.hp2;*.hpgl; *.hpgl2;*.gl2;*.prn;*.spl
- Capability to add the following extentions: *.tif;*.tiff;*.fax; *.bw;*.rgb;*.rgba; *.sgi;*.cel;*.pic;*.tga; *.vst; *.icb;*.vda;*.win;*.pcd;*.ppm;*.pgm; *.pbm;*.cut; *.pal;*.rla; *.rpf;*.psd;*.pdd;*.psp; *.png *.rle;*.dib; *.ico;*.emf;*.wmf;*.jpg;*.jpeg; *.gif;*.pcx;* *.tif;*.tiff; *.fax;*.bw;*.rgb;*.rgba; *.sgi;*.cel;*.pic; *.tga;*.vst;*.icb;*.vda; *.win;*.pcd;*.ppm;*.pgm; *.pbm; *.cut;*.pal;*.rla; *.rpf;*.psd;*.pdd;*.psp;*.png;*.bmp
- The Importer provides access to extensive properties of each CAD entity which is supported by CAD Import VCL.
- Easy drawing with TCanvas, TImage, TOpenPictureDialog and other standard classes
- Full control of every layer and any element of it
- Three-dimensional coordinates support
- High speed reading of all formats
- CAD Import VCL implements quick and exact reading of DXF/DWG/HPGL files and manipulation of them using TGraphic interface.
- DWG and DXF Layouts
- Fast Report VCL and Report Builder compatible
- Easy and smart scaling and image dragging
- UNICODE support
- Support of Japanese, Chinese, Korean and other hieroglyphs using UNICODE
- Compatible with AutoDesk DXF Release up to 2011
- Compatible with AutoDesk DWG Release up to 2011
- Fully compatible with Borland Delphi and Borland C++ Builder
- Royalty-free licensing
What's new in this version: Delphi XE support Import of AutoCAD 2011 DXF and DWG files Export to PDF file format
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested CAD Import VCL: dwg, dxf, plt, svg, cgm in Delphi on 2 Apr 2017 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: