AggreGate SCADA/HMI for Linux is a visual software package that can be used to manage machines, workflows, and operating processes via an on-screen display. The software is a useful option for system managers who wish to manage multiple machines, read in settings, warnings and key information being received by each machine, and monitor in real-time directly from a PC screen. Production flows, working plants, machinery, and operating process control can also be managed. Use the software to deal effectively with distance automation review, automation control, key asset management, and machine to machine communications. Several communication standards can be used depending on what each machine is capable of. These include UDP, TCP, BACnet IP, and Series RTU/BIN/ASCII. The integrated HMI Builder also helps the user create new settings within the software to link up new machines so they too can be recognized and monitored.
AggreGate SCADA/HMI for Linux Key Features:
- SCADI/HMI visual software package
- Visually coordinate multiple workflows, different types of machinery and machine to machine communications
- Communicate via TCP, UDP, BACnet IP, and Series RTU/BIN/ASCII
- Integrated HMI Builder to develop setups for the machines and the software for monitoring purposes
- Windows version also available
- Requires Linux
AggreGate SCADA/HMI for Linux is a SCADA/HMI visual software package on the Linux operating system platform to manage machines via an on-screen interface.
Requirements: 1 GB RAM
What's new in this version: HTML5-based web interface
Top user review