Published by Passcare, Inc. on 20 Jan 2011
"Remove bypass or reset Windows login password"Windows Password Reset Kit is an advanced password reset CD that can safely remove, bypass or reset Windows administrator and user passwords in a matter of minutes. Boot Windows Password Reset Kit from a CD-ROM and gain access to your locked computer by reseting the forgotten or unknown password to blank. Safe, easy and effective! No need to re-install Windows, no need to call an expensive technician.
Simply burn Windows Password Reset Kit to a CD, then boot your locked computer from it. The program will automatically detect all Windows installations and allow you to safely reset any pre-existing administrator or user account password. You will then be able to reboot and quickly log back into Windows with a blank password.
Key Features & Benefits
* 100% recovery rate.
* Simple, intuitive graphic interface. No ugly DOS prompts.
* Reset Windows login password without knowning the original password.
* Unlock and enable user and administrative accounts.
* Disable the password expiration for local Windows accounts.
* Disable the "Force Smart Card Login" group policy.
* Allow you to reset Windows password to blank instantly.
* Automatically detect all operating systems installed on your computer.
* Reset Windows login passwords for Windows 7, Windows XP, 2003, 2000, NT, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (64-bit), Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition (64-bit), Windows VISTA, Windows VISTA (64-bit), Windows Server 2008.
* Change or reset Domain administrator passwords on Windows 2000, 2003 and 2008 Active Directory Server.
* Support FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 file systems.
* Support RAID/SATA/IDE/ SCSI/SAS hard disk drives.
Requirements: Windows NT/2000/2003/2008/XP/Vista/7; CD/DVD-ROM drive
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Windows Password Reset Kit on 27 Apr 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: