Published by ArtistScope on 19 Jul 2014
"Copy protect images on your web site."Copy protect images on your web site and CD using image encryption and domain lock. Secure Image uses image encryption with Domain Lock to prevent direct saving, right mouse saving, direct downloading and bandwidth theft. Options include targeted hyperlink on the image, status bar and image settings for downloading messages and border frames.
- Image watermarking option
- Slideshow and swap image for image or text effects (print protection)
- Configuration wizard for setting properties of individual images
- Image encryption for JPG, GIF, PNG and TIFF images
- Domain locking of images to a designated web site
- Batch processing for 1,000's of images at a time
- Command line options for single file or batch conversions
- File names optimized for automatic image sizing
- Elevated runtime privileges for Java 1.6 and later
- Image encryption software is supported across all platforms
Instead of placing a normal image onto the html page the image is first encrypted for insertion into a viewer. It is the applet viewer that sits on the page replacing the image. The encrypted image is unusable unless displayed from its viewer. It is only the encrypted images that are uploaded to the server, so the master images are safe from everyone. Pro will encrypt 1,000's of images on a single click. Images to encrypt can be imported one at a time or in batches. To select a batch of images to import, select the "folder" that they are in and Pro will import all the JPG, PNG, TIF and GIF files that are in good condition. When you have finished configuring the look of your images, they can all be converted with one click of the button. Highlight all the images to convert (or Select All) and you will have the option of saving each image to its own page, or saving all the images to the one page with their titles underneath for easy identification.
Run from the Windows GUI or run from command line.
Requirements: Java 1.6 or later
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Secure Image Encryption on 19 Jul 2014 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: