"Take screenshots by single key press."Auto Screenshot Maker is a screen capture tool for Windows users. In just a single click or hotkey press, you can make a perfect screenshot for a website, user manual, or a presentation. The tool captures full screen, active window, selected region - anything! The captured image can be saved to most popular formats, such as BMP, JPEG, PNG, or saved as Microsoft Word document, which is really nice if you are writing the How-To document.
The program offers the following features:
* Capture exactly what you need:
o full screen;
o active window;
o selected region;
* Saves captured image exactly as you need:
o as an image file (using most used graphics format - BMP, JPEG, PNG);
o as a Microsoft Word Word document;
* Jump-start your HOW-TO reference in seconds - Auto Screenshot Maker is able to output captured images into a single Microsoft Word document, so the only thing you need to do is to add annotations;
* Capture a series of screens automatically - Auto Screenshot Maker lets you capture the action on the screen in a series of snap shots made over a predefined period of time (e.g. 10 seconds);
* Remove duplicates automatically - Auto Screenshot Maker checks if the current screen shot is similar to the previous and removes the duplicate automatically, so that you don't have to do it yourself.
* User defined Watermark.
* Command line screen capture (available with AutoScreenshotMaker launched with -capture=EntireScreen or -capture=ActiveWindow parameter).
* Include cursor into screenshot option;
Requirements: Up to Win2K
What's new in this version: Following features were introduced: * User defined Watermark; * Include cursor into screenshot option; * Command line screen capture (available with AutoScreenshotMaker launched with -capture=EntireScreen or -capture=ActiveWindow parameter);
Top user review