Published by MCS Investments, Inc. on 4 Jul 2016
"Landscape Vision: Windows Landscape Design."Landscape Vision: Windows Landscape Design with over 1000 photorealistic plant images. Landscape Visionâ€™s plant data base has been rated â€œBest Plant Data Baseâ€ 5 years in a row, by Top Ten Reviews! Our plant bios are informative, our images are crisp and clear, and the program is easy to use even for the total novice, and that is what they're saying ("Landscape Vision is extremely easy to use," says toptenreviews.com.) Landscape Vision-very easy for anyone who can use a mouse, trackball, or mousepad. Landscape Design with Landscape Visionâ€”Just Five Easy Steps:
1. Load an image of your home into Landscape Vision
2. Choose your hardiness zone so plant choices will be limited to appropriate choices
3. Start designing by drawing mulch areas and sidewalks, then dragging and dropping various plants
4. Save and print your landscape design
5. Print your plant shopping list while in Landscape Vision
Requirements: XP or Vista or Windows 7 or Windows 8
What's new in this version: supports XP and Vista and Windows 7
DeveloperMCS Investments, Inc.
Updated4 Jul 2016
Downloads43 (1 last week)
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Landscape Vision on 4 Jul 2016 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: