Published by 2X Software Ltd on 25 Feb 2013
OSJava, Linux, Mac OS, Unix, Windows, O
Developer2X Software Ltd
Updated25 Feb 2013
Downloads1,241 (2 last week)
"Publish desktops and applications"Publish any Windows application onto remote desktops and save on administration & support
With 2X ApplicationServer for Windows Terminal Services companies can reap the benefits of thin client computing without having to switch the network infrastructure to a thin client OS.
Rather than deploying particular windows applications onto all your desktops, resulting in an administration and support nightmare, install the application on one central server and use 2X ApplicationServer for Windows Terminal Services to seamlessly publish the application onto remote desktops.
Users will never know that the application is running remotely and you will be able to manage the application from a single location! Transmitting just the screen updates rather than the client server data is often faster too.
2X ApplicationServer features:
* Publish applications, rather than installing locally
* Tunnel an application, not a whole desktop
* Seamless integration with local desktop & taskbar
* Publish applications based on username, group membership or IP
* Publish Windows applications onto Linux and Mac
* Publish applications to Web Interface (Windows clients only)
* Publish applications to a terminal server farm
* Integration with 2X LoadBalancer
* SSL secure connection to Applications
* Universal Printing
* Automatic Redundancy
* Associated File Extensions
* Single Signon
* Multiple Monitor support
* Application Limit and CPU loadbalancing
* URL/Mail redirection
* Windows 2008 ready
* Security by MAC Address filtering
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K did not scan 2X ApplicationServer for viruses, adware, spyware or other badware. For your own safety, we recommend that you always have an antivirus, with virus definitions up to date, installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from the web.