Published by SoftPI on 26 Jan 2016
"Network flow information collector"Windows based SoftPI Flow Collector collects information about network flows from network equipment and stores it in database for future analysis.
Flexible aggregation of collected data and storage support of the following types:
* Microsoft SQL Server database,
* MySQL database,
* Comma separated text file.
NetFlow versions 5 or 9 (Cisco Systems), CFlow, RFlow and IPFIX (RFC 5101, 5102) are supported, so any compatible router, wireless access point, switch or other network device, as well as computer running any operating system with software network sensor can be a source of network flow information.
The system includes reporting engine based on Microsoft reporting technology with 9 built in reports:
* Applications pie (Provides a pie chart and a table of IP destination ports);
* Equipment IPv6 traffic (Showing the distribution of traffic on the network equipment from which data are obtained if the equipment has an IP address version 6);
* Equipment traffic (Showing the distribution of traffic on the network equipment from which data are obtained if the equipment has an IP address version 4);
* IP traffic compact (Displays information about network flows with the aggregation on IP addresses and ports);
* IP traffic details (Displays detail information on the network flow);
* Protocols pie (Displays traffic distribution by IP protocols);
* Speed per hour (Displays a graph of the average rate per hour (the amount of data per hour divided by 60 minutes));
* Traffic per day (Displays the data traffic on the network per day);
* Traffic per hour (Displays the data traffic on the network per day. It is recommended to display the data is not more than one day).
The system supports traffic collection of an unlimited amount of devices.
Requirements: .NET Framework 3.5, MSSQL Server
What's new in this version: SoftPI FlowCollector 1.8.0 improves performance and fixes some errors.
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Flow Collector on 26 Jan 2016 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: