Published by Robert Rothenberger on 21 Feb 2009
"Encode video files to Flash video (.FLV) file"Transcode your existing videofiles to the advanced Flash Video (FLV) format with this free Riva FLV Encoder.
After selecting a source-file you can easily transcode it into Flash Video using one of the presets or your custom settings.
To view the result Riva FLV Encoder comes with the free Riva FLV Player.
At present you can transcode the following formats: AVI, MPEG, Quicktime, WMV.
NEW: The new Riva FLV Encoder 1.2 supports exporting images from a video as JPEGs
When you use the Riva FLV Encoder in combination with the Riva Producer or Riva Producer Lite you can use batch encoding with the library.
- custom settings for audio- and video-encoding
- image extraction
- FLV 1.1 (metadata)
- Custom colored borders (Padding)
- Crop parts of the video
- Cutting with a startoffset and a encode duration
- Drag-n-drop of video files directly on the encoder
- Audio parameter check
- language: english, french and german
- Pentium 1,0 GHz or above
- display with at least 800x600 pixels resolution
- 64 MB RAM or more
- 4 MB available hard drive space
- Windows 98 or better
- FlashPlayer plugin V7 or better for Internet Explorer. Plugin for other webbrowser are nor sufficent
- Windows-compatible sound card
Updated21 Feb 2009
Downloads6,699 (1 last week)
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Riva FLV Encoder on 10 Mar 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: