Published by NCH Software on 12 May 2019
Updated12 May 2019
Downloads117 (1 last week)
"Record and send dictation from a PC"Free digital dictation recorder that allows you to record dictations and send automatically to a typist from a Windows PC. Includes voice activated recording, variable recording modes (overwrite, insert, append), encryption and the ability to send via email, FTP, LAN or command line as well as direct integration with Express Delegate workflow manager. Dictation can be controlled via hand held device or foot pedal.
Express Dictate Dictation Recorder Features:
* Digital audio recording with superb signal processing quality (32 bit DSPs are used).
* Record audio and send in either wav, mp3 or dct formats.
* Automatic non destructive record editing with multiple record modes including record-insert, record-overwrite and record-at-end.
* Voice activated recording so long silences in dictation are not recorded.
* Assign priority to individual dictations.
* Ability to prompt for patient or file data before recording starts and supports a Barcode Scanner.
* Send recordings automatically via FTP, Email, LAN, Command Line or directly to a Express Delegate server.
* Supports recording encryption (HIPAA compliant).
* Ability to 'dock' normal analog and digital handheld dictation recorders.
* Attach additional files to the recordings or type in notes for your typist or for the record.
* Ability to recover sent dictations.
* View "Sent Work Progress" and backup sent dictations to hard drive or CD.
* Can be controlled by system-wide hot keys.
Free edition is for non-commercial use. Legal, Medical, Professional, and Academic editions are available from NCH Software.
About NCH Software:
NCH Software is a leader in audio, video, telephony, dictation, business, and computer utility software for Windows, Palm, Pocket PC and Mac OS X. NCH has released over 80 products since 1993 and continues to receive awards for software excellence.
About NCH Software
Requirements: Sound Card, Microphone and Speakers (or Headset or Handset Controller)
What's new in this version: Registration Updates
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Express Dictate Free Dictation Recorder on 12 May 2019 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: