Published by Virtual Mechanics, Inc. on 14 Mar 2008
DeveloperVirtual Mechanics, Inc.
Updated14 Mar 2008
Downloads226 (1 last week)
IMS Web Engine is also a full featured Visual Drag and Drop HTML WYSIWYG editor. Features include a TEXT, HTML and Rich Text editor that also supports conversion between these formats. "IMS Web Engine" supports the import/export of several popular bitmap and audio formats including GIF, JPEG, BMP, WAV and Midi. The program includes an FTP client and will automatically gather and publish all referenced images.
IMS Web Engine (Professional) produces cross Browser compatible HTML/DHTML.
1. WYSIWYG drag and drop editor with pixel level control.
2. Page dialog with Meta Tag editor, link editor, special effects and
auto link updating.
3. Special Effect Wizards for Mouse Over, Drop Menu, Dynamic Animation,
Strobe Effects and more.
4. Component Editors for multi media, motion paths, behaviors,
animation and geometry.
5. Alignment Toolbar with group control, centering and Z Axis
6. Text editor for HTML, Rich Text, Titles and counters.
7. FTP publisher with multiple profiles, Gather Option, HTML 3.2 output
and Dynamic HTML output.
8. Object Editor with component naming, links, load and display
visibility and matrix transformation editor
Requirements: Pentium, 16bit graphic card,Installed Browser
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested IMS Web Engine on 26 Apr 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: