"Automated dialer, supports skins, plugins..."Looking for a full-function and handy dialer? You have found it!
Dialer Queen is a powerful internet dialer with a plenty of useful features. Just take a look:
it will control your Internet connection and automatically redial if connection lost;
it will count an amount of time you spent online and give you a detailed report including
such information as: an amount of money you spent, amount of data you received and sent
and even an average speed during Internet session. Moreover, you can add even more
functionallity to Dialer Queen by means of the built-in plug-ins mechanism.
In spite of such vast capabilities Dialer Queen does not look as an ugly software monster due
to it's excellent skin engine and user friendly interface! So, why choose dialer? Choose Dialer Queen!
* Supports skins
* Supports plugins
* Supports several ISP's
* Supports unlimited phone numbers to dial up
* Keeps the detailed statistics for each connection, providing you with handy access to this information grouped by various signs
* Counts an amount of time of each dial up connection and it's cost basing on the flexible system of tariffs
* Includes the unique system of limits which allows to avoid an undesirable money overspending, to avoid excess of traffic limit set by your ISP, to disconnect when your account is going low on money and many other opportunities! If you try it, you will like it!
* Supports callback number
* Configurable tray icon hint provides you with an easy access to the such vital information as session cost and online time
* Determines the connection speed and automatically disconnects if the speed is too low
* Counts the amount of downloaded and uploaded data
* "Keep Alive" feature helps you to avoid diconnection from the side of ISP
* Automatically redials upon disconnect
* Multiple languages support
* Associating sounds with various events
* And don't forget about useful features realized by means of plug-ins mechanism!
Requirements: Pentium processor; 16 MB of RAM (32 MB recomended); 2 MB of hard-disk space; High Color Video Mode
What's new in this version: Legend: (+) - new feature (!) - bug fixed (*) - general improvement Dialer Queen version 1.31 (Feb 16, 2003) contains the following changes: (+) Change in tariffs system: if you use tariffication by minute you can choose minute rounding rule: round up, round down or arithmetial rounding (+) Change in tariffs system: now you can choose charge for traffic counting accuracy, i.e. count each megabyte, or each kilobyte or each byte (+) Added "Maximum connection speed" option (+) Significantly decreased program's start up time (+) Added option "Always use callback" - useful when you have problems with callback detection (+) Added option to apply transparency effect to the main window or connection log window (Win 2K/XP) (+) Added option to not disconnect on closing (!) Fixed an issue with limits wizard when it was impossible to enter any traffic limit's remainder without getting an error (!) It's not possible now to enter limit's remainder greater than the limit itself (!) Dialer didn't quit correctly sometimes (!) Fixed some errors occured under Win9X (!) Removed focus rectangle from the connection list (!) Connection log won't appear now if Dialer Queen is minimized (!) Fixed error occurred sometimes under Win9X when you dialed your connection and got "user name or password is invalid" error message (!) Fixed error: connection wasn't redialed if a connection speed was too low (*) Some other small improvements
Top user review