Published by FCS Chat on 24 Feb 2020
"Flash Video Chat Software for websites"www.fcschat.com provides professionally developed, fully managed flash audio video chat solution for websites with smiley support,private rooms,admin panel to kick and ban users etc. . It is a multi-user flash audio video chat software developed in macromedia flash MX 2004. It uses Macromedia flash communication server for its good quality audio video compression. You can adjust the camera bandwidth/compression and quality for flash video chat as per your site requirements. You can also opt in for a Firewall/Proxy version that works with firewall using HTTP Tunneling on port 80. It is the one of the best flash video chat available on net which can be customized to meet the looks of your site. Some of its features are:
1) Stable Flash video chat front end
2) Compressed audio video streaming
3) Set video Bandwidth
4) Set video Quality/compression
5) Customize Gender, webcam icon
6) Create Private rooms(Advanced and Premium Plans)
7) Create static rooms
8) Create dynamic rooms
9) Control audio volume
10) Publish/un-publish camera, mic
11) Private messages
12) One click room change
13) Bold,Italic,underline text chat
14) smileys support in chat
15) color palette for font colors
16) Ignore/un-ignore users
17) View number of users in rooms
18) automatic detection of camera and mic
19) Easy to integrate
20) View Multiple cameras in Premium chat Plan
You can get an additional admin panel for flash video chat to control the chat in advanced and premium versions.
The admin features are :
1) Administer flash video chat in invisible mode
2) View public/private conversations
3) View/listen any user in chat
4) Kick users
6) Ban users for a fixed time.
7) Realtime Data Transfer Stats
8) Auto Deleting Dynamic Empty rooms
9) View Private Rooms.
Flash video chat can be easily integrated with with any existing or new site
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K did not scan Flash Video Chat Software for websites for viruses, adware, spyware or other badware. For your own safety, we recommend that you always have an antivirus, with virus definitions up to date, installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from the web.