Published by Febooti Software on 18 Apr 2014
"Send email from command prompt, HTML, CC, BCC"Utility to send email from command prompt; send attached files, plain text or HTML (with embedded pictures). Supported - TO, CC (Carbon Copy), BCC (Blind Carbon Copy), SSL and STARTTLS encryption, alternate text for email programs that do not support HTML messages, message text encoding. Works on Microsoft Windows (98 / Me / NT / 2000 / 2003 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / 2008). Ability to take parameters from a text file or files. Ability to set message comment, organization.
- e-update - checks for updates automatically;
- For batch programming return codes to check success or failure from environment variable %errorlevel%;
- Send mail from any software that can execute external commands, CGI scripts, Scheduled Tasks, etc.
- Send email using CC (Carbon Copy) and / or BCC (Blind Carbon Copy);
- Set SMTP server address and SMTP server port;
- SSL and STARTTLS secure connection;
- Use mail server authentication;
- Ability to set message priority;
- EML file support;
- UTF8 auto detect;
- Plain text or MIME encoding (Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions);
- Quiet mode and Debug mode.
What's new in this version: More info at: http://www.febooti.com/products/command-line-email/history/
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Febooti Command line email on 27 Apr 2014 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: