Published by Add-in Express Ltd. on 11 Jul 2014
"Insert text templates into e-mails in a click"With this handy plug-in for Outlook you need just a mouse click to insert frequently-typed phrases into your e-mail messages. The Template Phrases pane is built into the right part of the message window letting you see all your phrases at a glance organized in a multi-level tree structure.
The add-in provides you a number of advanced features to streamline your email responses:
- Support of macros in a template. You get a pretty good set of macros to automatically add attachments to your email messages, to fill in To, CC, BCC or Subject fields, to request Read or Delivery receipts etc.
- Shared templates option. You can save your templates somewhere on a network server and let your colleagues use them.
- Quick search in all templates. You simply switch to the Search tab and type the keywords. As you type, all templates containing this word, or its part, appear in the Template Phrases pane.
- Favorites. This tab lets you arrange the most frequently used templates so that you can pick the needed one in an instant.
- Shortcuts. Assign shortcuts to most often used templates or have a certain template automatically inserted into all new emails, replies or forwards.
- Recently used tab lets you see the most recently used templates at a glance.
- Export / import features allow you to access your templates on several PCs.
- Work with e-mail messages of any format. The template phrases are stored in the plain text format, and when inserted into the e-mail they automatically take its format whether it is HTML, rich text (RTF), plain text or a Microsoft Word document.
The Template Phrases plug-in works with Microsoft Outlook 2010 32-bit and 64-bit, 2007, 2003.
For more information please visit http://www.ablebits.com
Requirements: Microsoft Outlook 2010 32-bit or 64-bit, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003
What's new in this version: ADDED: Office 2010 Click-to-Run version support.
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Template Phrases for Microsoft Outlook on 11 Jul 2014 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: