Updated31 Mar 2020
Downloads242 (1 last week)
"repair and recover orphaned Exchange OST file"DataNumen Exchange Recovery(formerly Advanced Exchange Recovery) is the best recovery tool for Microsoft Exchange offline storage(.ost) files. When disaster occurs on Microsoft Exchange server, such as server crashes, server database corruption, etc., the Exchange offline storage files(.ost) on the client computer still contain the mail messages and all other items of your Exchange mail account. DataNumen Exchange Recovery uses advanced technologies to scan the orphaned or damaged Exchange offline storage files(.ost) and recover your mail messages and other items as much as possible, so to minimize the loss in data disaster.
1. Support Exchange 5.0 to 2019, Outlook 97 to 2019 and Outlook for Office 365 OST files.
2. Support to recover mail messages, folders, posts, appointments, meeting requests, contacts, distribution lists, tasks, task requests, journals and notes in OST files. All properties, such as subject, to, from, cc, bcc, date, etc., are recovered.
3. Support to recover mail messages in plain text, RTF and HTML format.
4. Support to recover attachments and embedded objects.
5. The recovered items are saved in personal folder files(.pst) readable by Microsoft Outlook and other compatible mail clients.
6. Support to recover deleted items, including mail messages, folders, posts, appointments, meeting requests, contacts, distribution lists, tasks, task requests, journals, notes.
7. Support to recover OST files as large as 16777216 TB (I.e. 17179869184 GB).
8. Support to split the output PST file into several small files.
9. Support to recover password protected OST files, both compressible encryption and high encryption(or best encryption) are supported.
10. Support to generate fixed PST file in Outlook 97-2002 format, Outlook 2003-2019 and Outlook for Office 365 format.
11. Support to recover OST file data from various undamaged or damaged virtual machine disk files, backup files and disk image files.
Requirements: 16 MB RAM, 30 MB free hard drive space, Windows all versions, Microsoft Outlook 97 and up
What's new in this version: - Improve the recovery performance. - Improve the recovery rate. - Reduce the memory used in recovery process. - Fix some minor bugs.
Top user review