Updated31 Jul 2020
Downloads476 (1 last week)
"Outlook E-mail scheduler & Follow-Up Reminder"SendLater is free e-mail scheduler with a recurring email option. Prepare all your email notifications and reminders, greetings in advance and schedule their delivery. Each time you reply or create a new e-mail message, you will be able to choose a particular time for your PC to send your message. Just click the "SendLater" icon on the toolbar and select the sending time using time-and-date selector. Click "Send later" and your message will be scheduled for that time and saved in the "Send Later" folder. And at any time, you can open the "Send Later" folder and edit, remove or send your messages manually. Re-send email in case it was not responded and send repetitive emails until the response is received.
Use SendLater Pro Edition to set up repetitive emails at comprehensive time intervals. Attach documents to the scheduled delayed e-mail with DocTrack feature. As long as your computer is online, your e-mail will be sent automatically even Outlook is not running.
SendLater Pro Edition features:
- Repeat your email until a response is received;
- Re-send email in case it was not responded;
- Send delayed or repetitive emails even if your Outlook is not running;
- Attach documents to the scheduled delayed email;
- Link a file or folder to a delayed email message to send the most recent file/folder version;
- Delayed email messages will be sent automatically;
- Use Send to send email messages from mailto links;
- Send a delayed group message as a single email to all recipients;
- A group message sent personally to a single recipient;
- Split large recipient lists into smaller groups;
- When sending recurrent emails you will be able to set path to CSV file and recipients will be loaded from that CSV file automatically.
SendLater examples of use:
- No more reminders needed. Schedule repetitive emails at comprehensive intervals.
- Direct marketing letters and reports
- Routine company meetings follow-up reminders
- Never miss birthdays or other events.
Requirements: Outlook 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016/2019
What's new in this version: Update includes 2 new features as well as several other updates and fixes. First - when sending recurrent emails users will be able to set path to CSV file and recipients will be loaded from that CSV file automatically. Second - now recurrent â€œDailyâ€ and â€œWeeklyâ€ emails can be sent on custom times.
Top user review