"pdfMachine Signer produces signed PDF files!"pdfMachine Signer is the easy way to digitally sign your PDF files.
Simply, quickly and lowpriced , Sending 1 to 1 signed copies of a document.
It's never been so easy to send documents. Print your document simply through our pdfMachine (printer driver) and your email program will open automatically with your text in PDF Format in attachment. It works from every application that uses Windows printer drivers - you can use your own stationery for merging.
they use! pdfMachine is great value and simple to use. It's a real innovation and no doubt a must for everyone who uses Windows!
- Easily sign PDF documents from the pdfMachine menu.
- Have your selected signature automatically applied to PDF's you produce.
- Use certificates managed with Windows.
- Create your own self signed certificates.
- Drag the signature to any position on the page.
- Set the signature appearance including images, reason, location, dates and signature details.
- Or leave the signature invisible.
- Use the power of pdfMachine to set security settings, encrypt, email, edit and lots more
Try out pdfMachine - Signer using the free Trial Version.
A watermark will be generated on each PDF page when a PDF is signed.
To use pdfMachine Signer without the watermark being generated:
- Purchase a pdfMachine - Signer license and register the software.
- If you already own pdfMachine, purchase a pdfMachine - Signer Upgrade license and register the software.
Requirements: WIN 98 / Me / NT / 2000 / XP / 2003 / XP x64 / 2003 x64
What's new in this version: Runs on x64 bit WIN-x64 bit printer driver added Menu Add/Remove printers for easy multiple printer creation Postscript type1 fonts supported OpenType postscript based fonts supported Improved print driver performance MSI installer available
Updated2 Dec 2005
Downloads239 (1 last week)
Top user review