"Make and add barcodes to list and reuse it."
Barcode Maker is a barcode software package that can be used to create new barcodes. There are many different types of barcodes and this software supports a wide collection of those including UCC 12, UCC 13, UCC 8, EAN 13, EAN 8, ISBN, UPC A, UPC E barcodes. The barcode package also supports No 2 (which is a 5 digit addition), Code 39, ITF14 and some interleaved formats. Created barcodes can be saved a number of ways including PNG, BMP, JPG, TIFF, PDF and EMF which is a vector file that can expand without loss of detail. PostScript is also supported using the EPS file format with either RGB or CMYK color options. The CMYK option is useful because the barcode can then be used in applications like Adobe Illustrator.
Barcode Maker Key Features:
- Create bar codes
- Supports UCC 12, UCC 13, UCC 8, EAN 13, EAN 8, ISBN, UPC A, UPC E barcodes
- Also supports No 2 which 5 digit addition, Code 39, ITF14 and interleaved formats
- Barcodes can be saved as PNG, BMP, JPG, TIFF, PDF and EMF files
- Supports PostScript (EPS) with CMYK and RGB color modes
- The above CMYK version can be imported into Adobe Illustrator.
- EXIF meta data support for JPG, PDF and TIFF files
Barcode Maker is an excellent bar code creator which supports many formats and can save in Adobe-compatible file formats.
Requirements: Min. 1 Ghz processor, 512MB RAM
What's new in this version: QR Code options added, ISBN database updated, bug fixes
Top user review