Published by Troi Automatisering on 11 Apr 2015
"Get + post data and images in FileMaker 8.5"Troi URL Plug-in can help you fill in forms on the Internet from FileMaker Pro. It also retrieves data or images from any HTTP URL.
- use the POST command to fill in a web form and retrieve the result directly in FileMaker Pro
- use the GET command to retrieve data
- use a secure connection (HTTPS) using SSL
- get access to password protected web pages
- encode text into HTTP format
- get JPEG, PNG and GIF images directly into a container field
- send cookies with a request
- show a custom progress dialog during the retrieval (Mac OS only)
Troi URL plug-in allows you to:
- fill in forms on web sites or your intranet
- get online data like stock quotes, weather reports, etc.
- automatically add information to listings and online databases
- search the Internet for terms or other specific items
- get the time of your city
All these features also work in a runtime solution.
What is new in version 2.0.2?
Troi URL Plug-in 2.0.2 is a maintenance release and fixes some bugs, most notably an incompatibility with the newly released Internet Explorer 7.
This plug-in complements the web viewer to get all sorts of data from the Internet. We invite you to test drive the new functions and see what you can do with it!
Pricing and availability
Troi URL Plug-in 2.0.2 works with FileMaker Pro 7, 8 and 8.5. The plug-in can also be used with runtimes created by FileMaker Developer 7 or by FileMaker Advanced 8 or FileMaker Advanced 8.5. The plug-in is available for Mac OS X 10.3.9 or higher (on PowerPC), for Mac OS X 10.4.5 or higher (Intel-based Mac) and Windows XP (Service pack 2).
Licenses cost US$ 59 per user. Details on developer licenses and multi-user discounts can be found on our web site. You can order licenses from our web site.
Requirements: MacOS X or higher
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Troi URL Plug-in for FileMaker Pro on 11 Apr 2015 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: