Published by Troi Automatisering on 11 Apr 2015
"Adds dynamic dialog functions to FileMaker."Troi Dialog Plug-in is a very powerful tool for displaying all sorts of dialogs in FileMaker Pro 7, 8 or 8.5. The text of the dialog and of the buttons can be created dynamically by using a calculation. All from within FileMaker you can:
- show dialogs with variable text and up to 4 buttons
- show an input dialog to let a user input data in up to 5 fields
- choose these input fields to be any of the following: simple text, password field, popup list or check box
- mix these input field types as you see fit
- pre-enter text into all input fields
- have the results of the dialog put into fields without parsing
- show a list dialog
- show temporary flash screens
- show a progress bar for lengthy operations
- position the dialog box anywhere on the screen
- add a standard icon or your own icons
- set the text for the dialog title bar
Troi Dialog Plug-in 4.5.2 adds these new features and fixes:
- Made compatible with FileMaker Pro 8.5.
- (Mac OS X) Converted to Universal plug-in which runs natively on PowerPC and Intel Macs.
- The list of Dialog functions is now also visible when creating custom functions.
- Added a consistency check for missing resources.
- Fixed several bugs, specifically in the Dial_BigInputDialog function.
- Cleaned up example files and specifically the ListDlog.fp7 and All Dialog Examples.fp7 example file.
- Give your users better and flexible feedback.
- Show quick instructions without the user having to dismiss the dialog every time.
- Build multi-language systems more easily.
- Make your solutions look more professional by using your own icons and title bars in dialogs.
- Create a small list dialog when you have only a little list and a big one if you have a big list.
Requirements: MacOS X or higher
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Troi Dialog Plug-in for FileMaker Pro on 11 Apr 2015 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: