"VS.NET add-in for working with Oracle"OraDeveloper Tools is a set of IDE add-ins designed to automate and simplify the process of developing applications with Oracle from Visual Studio. This version of OraDeveloper Tools integrates directly into Microsoft Visual Studio .NET and provides an easier way for application developers to browse databases, modify schema objects, update data, visually design queries, and develop SQL scripts and PL/SQL program units.
All components interact with existing editors and Database Explorer for streamlined database navigation and development.
- Advanced SQL editor with syntax coloring, code outlining, context-sensitive code completion, code templates, and integrated visual query builder
- PL/SQL and SQL script debugger
- Simple database management with Database Explorer
- Individual visual schema object editors
- Multi-functional data editor with update control & data export
- Source, data, and object search engine
- Project management framework
- Export/Import Wizards and DBA toolkit
OraDeveloper Tools package extensions are available for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003 and Visual Studio 2005. OraDeveloper Tools works with Oracle 8.0, 8i, 9i, and 10g and does not require client software. See also: OraDeveloper Studio, OraDirect .NET.
Requirements: .NET Framework
What's new in this version: Oracle 11g support added PL/SQL debugging supported Database project support Advanced coding aids in SQL editor Added Security Manager and Session Manager tools
Top user review