"Powerful GUI tool for DB2 administration."EMS SQL Manager for DB2 Freeware is a high performance tool for DB2 database administration and development. SQL Manager supports all DB2 objects and data types and offers plenty of powerful DB2 tools for efficient DB2 Server administration. SQL Manager for DB2 has a state-of-the-art graphical user interface with a well-described wizard system, so clear in use that even a newbie will not be confused with it.
* New state-of-the-art graphical user interface
* Easy management of all DB2 objects (including create / edit / drop operations)
* Rapid database management and navigation
* Advanced data manipulation tools
* Effective security management
* Excellent visual and text tools for query building
* Unicode support
* Easy-to-use wizards for running DB2 services
* Other useful tools to make your work with DB2 server as easy as it can be
Requirements: Pentium 300; 128MB RAM; 150MB HD; Connection to local or remote server, IBM DB2 client software
What's new in this version: The Ping Database wizard is added. The hint for a connected database now displays an average ping to DB. The following new options are added to the procedure and function editors: Parameter CCSID, Savepoint level, Commit rule, Inherit special registers. Other improvements and bugfixes.
DeveloperEMS Database Management Solutions, Inc
Updated18 Oct 2017
Downloads205 (1 last week)
Top user review