"Powerful tool for SQL Server administration."EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server is a high performance tool for Microsoft SQL Server database development and administration. SQL Manager works with any MS SQL Server versions from 7 to the newest one and supports the latest SQL Server features including new data types (datetimeoffset, hierarchyid, geometry, geography and more), table types and table-valued parameters, logon triggers, backups with compression and other. It offers plenty of powerful SQL tools such as Visual Database Designer that allows creating SQL Server database in few clicks, Visual Query Builder and advanced SQL editor to build complicated SQL Server queries and many more useful features for efficient SQL Server administration. SQL Manager for SQL Server has a state-of-the-art graphical user interface with well-described wizard system, so clear in use that even a newbie will not be confused with it.
* Support of Unicode data
* Rapid database management and navigation
* Easy management of all SQL Server objects
* Advanced data manipulation tools
* Effective security management
* Excellent visual and text tools for query building
* Impressive data export and import capabilities
* Visual Database Designer to handle database structure in a few clicks
* Easy-to-use wizards performing SQL Server administrative tasks
* Powerful tools to make your work with SQL Server as easy as it can be
* Report designer with clear in use report construction wizard
* New state-of-the-art graphical user interface
Requirements: 300MHz CPU or higher, 128 MB RAM; 50MB of HD space, local or remote SQL Server
What's new in this version: The possibility to record object definitions to files for further use with VCS appeared, some other new features and improvements...
Top user review