"Excellent GUI tool for MS SQL administration."EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server Freeware is a high performance tool for Microsoft SQL Server database development and administration. SQL Manager works with any MS SQL Server versions from 7 to the newest one and supports the latest SQL Server features including new data types (datetimeoffset, hierarchyid, geometry, geography and more), table types and table-valued parameters, logon triggers, backups with compression and other. It offers plenty of powerful features for efficient SQL Server administration. SQL Manager for SQL Server has a state-of-the-art graphical user interface with well-described wizard system, so clear in use that even a newbie will not be confused with it.
* Support of Unicode data
* Rapid database management and navigation
* Easy management of all SQL Server objects
* Advanced data manipulation tools
* Effective security management
* Excellent tools for query building
* Easy-to-use wizards performing SQL Server administrative tasks
* Powerful tools to make your work with SQL Server as easy as it can be
* New state-of-the-art graphical user interface
Requirements: Pentium II 300MHz or higher, 128 MB RAM; 50MB of HD space, local or remote SQL Server
What's new in this version: If a query returns multiple recordsets, the number of records is now displayed for every recordset. Now it is possible to change the columns width on the Permissions tab of the objects editors. Other minor improvements and bug-fixes.
DeveloperEMS Database Management Solutions, Inc
Updated18 Oct 2017
Downloads1,202 (1 last week)
Top user review