"Excellent tool for PostgreSQL administration."EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL Freeware is a high performance tool for PostgreSQL database administration and development. It works with any PostgreSQL versions up to the newest one and supports the latest PostgreSQL features including enumerated, text search, XML and UUID data types, PostgreSQL index key sorting order, arrays of composite types, and others. SQL Manager for PostgreSQL offers plenty of powerful database tools for efficient PostgreSQL administration. SQL Manager for PostgreSQL has a state-of-the-art graphical user interface with well-described wizard system, so clear in use that even a newbie will not be confused with it.
* Support of UTF8 data
* Excellent tools for query building
* New state-of-the-art graphical user interface
* Rapid database management and navigation
* Advanced data manipulation tools
* Improved database explorer for easy management of all PostgreSQL objects
* Effective security management
* Easy-to-use wizards performing PostgreSQL maintenance tasks
* Access to PostgreSQL Server through HTTP protocol
Requirements: Pentium II 300 MHz; 128 MB RAM; 50 MB HD space
What's new in this version: Added the support of column level privileges and Truncate privilege, the Refresh Rate is now saved between sessions, many small improvements and much more...
DeveloperEMS Database Management Solutions, Inc
Updated18 Oct 2017
Downloads677 (1 last week)
Top user review