"A complete solution for MSSQL administration"EMS SQL Management Studio for SQL Server is a complete solution for Microsoft SQL Server database administration and development. With components that focus on all critical MS SQL Server database management tasks, SQL Studio is a single workbench that provides you with must-have tools for administering SQL Server databases, managing database schema and objects as well as for MSSQL Server database design, migration, extraction, SQL Server query building, data import, export and database comparison. SQL Studio unites these database tools for SQL Server in one powerful and easy-to-use environment that can work round the clock.
With SQL Management Studio many database administration objectives, such as migration, data loading and synchronization, database backup and extraction can be automated, allowing SQL Server database administrators and SQL Server application developers to perform complex tasks on a regular basis with the minimum number of efforts and a high level of flexibility. Whether you are a database or application developer, DBA or business analyst, SQL Studio for SQL Server offers all essential SQL Server tools to make you more productive than ever before!
SQL Studio Additional Features
* Handy launch of utilities and services
* Storing all templates in a single repository
* Common data source list for all services and utilities
* Creating complicated tasks and scheduled tasks execution
* Ability to run external applications from scheduler
* Storing all task execution logs in one database
* Creating customized notifications with a variety of delivery options
* Ability to set visual interface style uniquely for all SQL Studio apps
* Fast access to EMS Technical Support Service
Requirements: Pentium 300; 128MB RAM; 150MB HD; Connection to local or remote SQL Server
What's new in this version: - The Task Scheduler can now be launched as a Windows Service or a separate process - If a custom task is launched manually, its execution process can be tracked in the special window - The SSH or HTTP connection type is now displayed within the host name field and much more...
Top user review