"PC reliability and stability testing."
BurnInTest Standard is a testing suite to put hardware through its paces to detect early signs that particular pieces of hardware are likely to fail sooner rather than later. The components are tested for reliability and also endurance. The level of load placed on a component like a hard drive can be adjusted manually before testing commences. CPU, hard drives, processors, external optical drives and several other components can be put through their paces to see if they will stand the test of time well or not. Log temperatures and keep an eye on the maximum allowable temperatures (useful for processors especially). Detailed system information is also provided as standard. There are some quick tests that can be run which are easy to initiate. This is a good place to start with this package.
BurnInTest Standard Key Features:
- Hardware testing suite to see if any hardware is having difficulties
- See system information in detail
- Checks performance, reliability and endurance
- Reviews core temperatures and assesses maximum allowable temperatures for components
- Requires DirectX 9.0c or later
- Requires Windows. Tested on an early Technical preview version of Windows 10
BurnInTest Standard is a hardware testing suite to check PC components are not about to fail.
Requirements: 256 MB RAM, DirectX 9.0c or above software for 3D graphics, video and webcam tests.
Top user review