"Ultimate ISO Creator for Windows and Mac"
AnyToISO is a program that will take any files you have and turn them into an ISO file, which can then be burned to a CD or DVD. You can take a folder and turn in into an ISO, or you can use an NRG, MDF, UIF, DMG, BIN, IMG, or other similar file type to convert to an ISO. This program is very easy to use, and requires very minimal user input. Processing speeds are lightning fast, and you'll be burning your disc in no time! You can get the lite version absolutely free by clicking download now.
Key Features of AnyToISO:
- Creates an ISO file from another file or folder designated by the user
- Supports NRG, MDF, DMB, BIN, and many other extensions, as well as entire folders
- Easy to use, fast conversion speeds, built-in command line support
- Extracts ISO, DEB, and RPM files if necessary
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, and 8
Requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Mac OS X 10.7 and higher, 512 MB of RAM, Intel CPU 1Ghz or higher
What's new in this version: Improved processing of many types of NRG files. Support of multi-session images, fixed extracting of WAV files
OSWindows, Mac OS
Updated2 Mar 2017
Downloads759 (5 last week)
Top user review