"Our standard tool for creating PDF files"
pdfFactory acts as a virtual printer that instead of printing on paper, it creates PDF documents. Thus, you can easily convert or create PDFs out of any application that supports printing (usually the keyboard shortcut is CTR+P).
Here are the features that stand out:
- Merge together into one PDF file multiple documents (they don’t even need to be from the same application, you can just as well print a web page and a Word document together)
- Easily rearrange pages by dragging and dropping their associated thumbnails
- To make sure your PDF looks properly, you can embed the fonts used in the creation of the original documents (as your reader only has a limited set of fonts it can recognize)
- Send emails with the PDFs you create attached directly from the program’s interface
- Insert new pages or delete the ones you don’t need anymore
- Encrypt your documents so that only you and those who have the password can access them
- Support & integration with Evernote, Gmail, etc
- Preview the documents you create before saving them to your HDD
Download pdfFactory and you’ll be able to create PDF files out of any application by redirecting the printing calls to a virtual printer.
Updated29 Mar 2017
Downloads1,072 (2 last week)
Top user review