"Startup manager for Windows"
Does it feel like forever when your Windows system is starting up? Would you like to speed up the loading process? Chameleon Startup Manager will help you manage all the programs that are started automatically when Windows loads.
Here’s how it works:
- If there are programs you don’t know or don’t want to start automatically you can disable them without actually deleting them from your system
- Browse through a list of running processes with detailed information
- Choose and manage different startup profiles
- If you want to inspect one of the programs in the list you can open the folder that contains it with one mouse click
- Quick access to the Registry editor, Startup folder or Win.ini
- Add your own programs that you want started automatically by drag-and-drop
- Works on Windows 7, 8, XP (32/64 bit)
Download Chameleon Startup Manager if you want your system to load faster.
Requirements: Windows XP or above
What's new in this version: Fixed an issue with auto generated services Fixed a crush during startup
Updated26 Mar 2017
Downloads2,922 (12 last week)
Top user review