"A cross-operating system runtime."
Are you a software developer? You can now forget about creating multiple versions of your programs for each operating system, Adobe AIR applications run smoothly on Mac, Windows. iPad, iPhone, Nook Tablet, Kindle Fire, Android devices, etc.
Here are the core features:
- Support for 2D and 3D games trough DirectX and OpenGL
- Use native functions for each platform
- Play HD videos encoded with MP4, MP3, AAC, H.264
- Modules that handle protection to make sure no unauthorized user will have access to your content
- If you have many users running .AIR desktop applications, you can share the memory and CPU load to make sure the server will stay responsive at all times
- Optimized bitmap controls (caching mechanisms, high resolution, asynchronous decoding, etc)
- Render your content faster using Stage3D APIs
- Compress your data to minimize the apps using LZMA compression algorithms
- Take care of memory leaks with the garbage collection API
Install Adobe Air if you want to create cross-platforms applications relying on the solid Adobe framework.
Updated14 Mar 2017
Downloads7,160 (24 last week)
Top user review