"Manages programs that are launched on stat up"
Do you have tens of applications launched as soon as your Windows has loaded? Is your system slow and maybe even unresponsive when you’re rebooting? Having too many programs start on auto pilot may cause your system to slow down, as each of them requires RAM memory and a percentage of CPU, resources that are limited.
Here’s how StartupStar is going to help out:
- Lists all the apps started automatically at Windows startup
- Other similar software miss the processes started with TaskScheduler, but not this one
- You can easily deactivate the programs you don’t know or don’t need, activate in case you stopped something important and delete completely
- If you want control over your computer as soon as Windows has started, you can delay launching the applications scheduled to start which will free your CPU and make your whole system responsive from the get-go
- Advanced search that will find any program in the list of apps that start automatically
- Set your own programs to start when Windows loads
- Make and manage backups
Download StartupStar 2014y if you want your computer to load faster and free system resources (RAM and CPU).
Requirements: .net Framework 4.0
What's new in this version: Live-Control to control running autostart programs
Top user review