"Restore your data, if drive fails to boot"
Have you recently lost all the important data stored on your hard drive? It’s time for Yodot Hard Drive Recovery to wave the magic wand and retrieve all the lost files and folders. Although it has an easy-to-use interface, the software is very complex to make sure there’s a solution for all possible scenarios.
Here’s a quick look at what this app has to offer:
- Retrieve data from high capacity HDDs
- Support for all popular interfaces: SATA, SCSI, SAS, IDE, USB, Firewire, etc
- Save virtual disk images to avoid interrupting errors caused by bad sectors
- Find lost partitions (NTFS or FAT)
- Recover files and folders from formatted partitions
- Recovers data that was previously deleted
- It does not write anything on the drive or partition used for data recovery
- It’s reasonably fast for this type of software, using a scan process that goes from block to block to search for data to be recovered
- Get data from HDDs that don’t boot anymore
- Automatically pack all the recovered data into a ZIP file to save space
- Stop and resume the operation
Install Yodot Hard Drive Recovery if you need a professional solution to recover your data.
Requirements: Windows 2008 to Windows 10[supported], Memory – Minimum 1 GB, 50MB Free Disk Space, 32,64-bit OS
What's new in this version: New File Signatures Added
Top user review
by scaril on 15 Jul 2015
Just few clicks and everything that was lost got recovered safely