"Where did my drive space go?"
Is your hard disk full and you just don’t know why? Would you like to clean up your disk and remove the files and folders that you don’t need anymore to make room for new ones? FolderVizualizer was developed to help you sort all your files and folders by their size.
Here are the main features:
- Quickly identify the biggest files and folders responsible that waste your disk space in seconds
- Displays beautiful charts and statistics for you to understand the distribution of files on your partitions
- It works with internal, external disks or USB sticks
- Works on all major Windows releases
- It doesn’t require too many resources
- It runs on both 32-bit and 64-bit systems
Download FolderVisualizer if you want to see where your disk space vanished to.
Requirements: .NET 4.0 Framework
What's new in this version: New: FolderVisualizer 7 now with major speed improvements: up to 2x faster on regular harddrives and even up to 5x faster on SSD. Additionally, information for certain files can be displayed.
Updated26 Mar 2017
Downloads2,496 (12 last week)
Top user review