"Application to manage several cloud servers"
Air Explorer is a cloud management package for Windows. This package can help coordinate multiple cloud file accounts where files and folders are stored. Currently the package can access Google Drive, Dropbox, Mega, MediaFire, Copy, Yandex, Copy, SkyDrive and a few other cloud providers. Transfer files directly between cloud accounts to save a lot of transferring files between multiple locations. Option to encrypt data before upload will be most welcome to some security conscious users. Drag and drop files. Plug-in system to add new cloud providers later. Thumbnail picture icons for images and files types. Supports more than one account with a given provider for people who have a personal and a business account with the same cloud system.
Air Explorer Key Features:
- Access multiple cloud providers from a single interface
- Supports Google Drive, Dropbox, Mega, MediaFire, Copy, Yandex, Copy, SkyDrive and others
- Drag and drop files between cloud providers
- Have more than one cloud account with the same provider
- Thumbnail file and picture view
- Requires Windows
Air Explorer is a cloud file coordinator for people who use more than one provider or cloud account.
Updated30 May 2017
Downloads640 (7 last week)
Top user review