"Caché Monitor SQL tool for Intersystems Caché"
Caché Monitor is a development tool to use with the InterSystems database / database cache. The tool will help developers to generate SQL queries via the Advanced Query Editor. The user can look at the Server Navigator to see what the available Namespaces are within the Caché Servers. There is no need to know the name of the Namespace ahead of time or to bother configuring JDBC connections because Caché Servers already has that connectivity built-in. The Server Navigator is the main tool within this software. This is what is used to browse InterSystems Caché servers and organize them into groups. Database objects are visible within the software and database structures like classes, indexes, constraints, procedures, views, functions and tables are all supported. This software makes managing multiple InterSystems Caché Servers more simple than it would otherwise be.
Caché Monitor Key Features:
- Development tool for InterSystems database and database cache
- Can also connect to Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Microsoft Access and other database systems
- No need to configure JDBC connections because this is done for the user
- Database objects are viewable
- Database structures like classes, indexes, constraints, procedures, views, functions and tables are all supported
- Requires Java Runtime Environment 7.0
Caché Monitor is a development tool for InterSystems database and other database management systems.
Requirements: Java Runtime Environment 8 (JRE 8.0) or higher
What's new in this version: Changes in V 2.83: - ENH : DB Driver : InterSystems Caché 2016.1 driver removed - ENH : DB Driver : InterSystems Caché 2016.2 driver added - ENH : DB Driver : InterSystems Caché 2017.1 driver added - ENH : New function for testing server connectin on Server\Connection dialog
Updated21 Apr 2017
Downloads561 (1 last week)
Top user review