"Ready-to-install Python distribution."
ActiveState ActivePython is a commercial-grade Python distribution to help programmers who wish to code applications in Python. ActivePython is developed to ensure that it remains 100% compatible with the Python reference distribution. Indeed, the developers state with confidence that code developed within ActivePython will work on any system with Python installed just as long as the right extensions have also been installed to provide full functionality. The application is available firstly in Windows, Linux and Mac OS X. The Business or Enterprise editions add AIX, HP-UX and Solaris to the list of available software versions.
ActiveState ActivePython Key Features:
- Develop Python applications within ActivePython
- Applications then run on systems with Python installed, including extensions
- Versions available for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
- Other versions through the Business/Enterprise editions for AIX, HP-UX and Solaris
- Requires Windows XP or later
ActiveState ActivePython is a Python language code development package.
Requirements: Windows XP+
What's new in this version: See http://docs.activestate.com/activepython/2.7/relnotes.html#changes
DeveloperActiveState Software Inc.
Updated10 Jul 2014
Downloads7,635 (79 last week)
Top user review