".NET Obfuscator Professional"
Skater .NET Obfuscator offers .NET code programmers an easy way to scramble and protect their code from reverse engineering. It packs all known obfuscating algorithms and is compatible with .NET frameworks from 1.0 through 4.6.x.
Its command line feature allows for easy scrambling of any product updates, while running on both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows systems.
With Skater .NET Obfuscator, developers can use name mangling and strings encryption - this comes in as Standard. With the Professional edition, you can also implement strings cryptography, you can control flow obfuscation and .NET assembly linking.
Key features of Skater .Net Obfuscator are:
- it prevents reverse engineering
- the obfuscated app is usually impossible to recompile
- it supports every .NET application, executable, assembly
- can encrypt string constants
- can scramble class names, method names, field names, and more
- can protect XAML (baml) files in WPF
- is compatible with 1.0 through 4.6.x .NET Frameworks and works on both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows platforms
The licenses come in different flavors: Light Edition, .NET Linker, Guardship .NET Protector, .NET Licenser Plus, Standard Edition, Professional Edition, Ultimate Edition. You can buy licenses as a single developer or per team. All licenses are lifetime valid and come with a 6-months tech support.
Requirements: .NET framework 4.0
What's new in this version: new release
Top user review