".NET Linker - link .NET dll assemblies"
With .NET Linker, you can package your application and include all necessary assemblies. Most applications rely on libraries provided in different DLL files. The main purpose of .NET Linker is to merge together all the functions included in the assemblies you need, no matter the language used to create them. Thus, your project will only require a single assembly deployment instead of tens of DLL files that need to be included.
Here are the main features:
- As mentioned above, you can create a single assembly file needed for deployment
- It obfuscates your code so no one can reverse engineer it and claim it his own (the assemblies are not obfuscated, since in most cases you don’t have access to the original code)
- It links the assembly file with your code
- Your package application will be smaller and run faster since it does not need to load any additional files
- You won’t have to worry anymore about any missing DLLs errors when users install your software
Use .NET Linker to integrate all the DLL files required for your .NET project into the main application.
Requirements: .NET framework 2.0
What's new in this version: new release
Top user review