Published by ThinkGeo LLC on 19 May 2012
"Route Mapping & Driving Directions Extension"Let your mapping applications start taking you places! Map Suite Routing is an extension for Map Suite Desktop, Web, Services or Silverlight Edition that calculates routes and driving directions. This native .NET component gives your Map Suite applications the power to find the shortest path from A to B, deliver turn-by-turn directions, avoid specified areas, and much more.
- Native .NET add-on component for Map Suite
- Route by shortest distance or shortest travel time
- Algorithms include Dijkstra, A* and Bidirectional, or write your own
- Add mid-route waypoints anywhere on the map
- Draw areas to avoid
- Get turn-by-turn directions
- Calculate effective service areas based on speed and distance
- Route ShapeFiles, MS SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL or your own dataset
The Map Suite Routing Extension requires a Map Suite GIS component from ThinkGeo. In order to use Map Suite Routing, you need to install either a free evaluation or a licensed copy of Map Suite Desktop Edition, Web Edition, Silverlight Edition or Services Edition 3.0 or higher.
Requirements: Requires a Map Suite GIS developer component, plus Visual Studio 08/10; 400 MHz CPU; 256MB RAM
What's new in this version: Major milestone release includes numerous bug fixes.
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Map Suite Routing on 19 May 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: