"A cross-platform application framework."
If you’re a software developer and your applications will be distributed to many end users, you are that not all of them will have the same operating system as you. Using Nokia’s Qt program, you’ll be able to create programs that will run on all major OS’s and the best part is, you won’t have to rewrite your code.
Here are the key functions:
- You can use the well documented and rather intuitive API functions built-in the program
- Quick access to a large class library developed in C++
- Support for C++ and Java code
- If you’re planning to release commercial applications, you’ll finally be able to reach out to more potential customers that might have hold back in the past due the operating system limitations
- The free edition should only be used if you’re creating Open Source software
- GUI modules that will help you create rapidly the user interface
Download Qt if you want your programs to run on multiple Operating Systems without significantly altering your source code.
Updated5 Jun 2017
Downloads3,435 (13 last week)
Top user review